Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

longest time for a card to appear on AU report

tag
bigbang91
Established Contributor

longest time for a card to appear on AU report

i just wonder what's the longest time it take for a card to appear on AU's credit report? My sis added me as AU on her 2007 Paypal Extras Mastercard since 04/2014. And since we have different address,it has never showed up. Then just out of the blue,it shows up on my EX today,dont know about the other 2 bureaus,after almost a year. Wow,Syncrony,anw i dont understand why it shows up either,since all they asked for at the time is only my name,and our address still is different.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: longest time for a card to appear on AU report

call them and ask them if AU are reported to the CB 

Message 2 of 4
newhis
Valued Contributor

Reports vary a lot.

My DW's Discover, didn't show in EX until almost a year. In my EX it shows her CSP (I'm AU) but in her EX there is not information for her CSP.

My DW is AU on my BoA and it shows in her reports. I'm AU in her BoA but it is not reported on my reports. I wish I can make them report this card, her limit is 5k and it is Visa Signature card with 1 year history.

Now I know why the scores varies so much from one bureau to the other. With all the different cards reported and INQ only showing in one or another at different times.

Message 3 of 4
Cookie2120987
Frequent Contributor

Without entering your full ssn  there is a chance it may never report with the different address, my brothers walmart doesn't report because of the different address but the capitol one does because it has his full SSN on the other hand my wife's walmart and capitol one u reported the next month because of the same address and ssn

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.