tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

looking for EX pulling CCC

EX-629

have 2 cards
Cap1-16 months no lates
Credit1-13 months no lates

other than that my EX report is clean. i have no other type of credit loans. so which CCC should i apply for and what CL should I aim for. also how many cards should I try for.

thx in advance for any help
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: looking for EX pulling CCC

What is your utilization?

ruggiero06 wrote:
EX-629

have 2 cards
Cap1-16 months no lates
Credit1-13 months no lates

other than that my EX report is clean. i have no other type of credit loans. so which CCC should i apply for and what CL should I aim for. also how many cards should I try for.

thx in advance for any help

Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

rather high. about 80% but total limit for both cards is only 800 so i can pay those down to about 25% with ease.
Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you aren't in a hurry, I would pay your balances down first. Scores will improve greatly.
Message 4 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
If you aren't in a hurry, I would pay your balances down first. Scores will improve greatly.

I second that.
Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

i kinda am in a hurry. the reason i dont wanna pay down the cards is because even if i get a 1000 dollar card my utilization drops below 50% and i wont have to spend much to get it to 25. if i get a 2000 dollar card its drops much lower and i wont have to spend anything to be were i wanna be.
Message 6 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

With higher scores, and a clean report, etc, you stand a better chance of approval for a card with a higher limit. JMO.

629 on EX is not awful, however, I don't know what card to recommend. You can always check whogavemecredit.com.
Message 7 of 20
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Pay the cards off or close then apply. I think you can wait 30 days right? You apply now you are in a severe position of weakness with 80% utilization.
Message 8 of 20
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

80 percent util eliminates Amex I believe. They are big on util.

While lowering util would greatly improve your scores, if you are really in a hurry you could always app for HSBC/Orchard. They are a pretty exclusive EX puller that I don't think would mind the util so much.
Here we go again...
Message 9 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

what CL would i expect for hsbc or orchard.
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.