Regular Contributor
mgs2010

looking for a 0% BT credit card

Does anyone know of a good card with a 0% (or something close to it) rate on BTs for at least 12 months? I also need it to be a bank thats somewhat forgiving with inquiries--just co-signed a car loan a month ago and so its kinda hurting my score right now....oh, and a bank that gives generous starting CLs

I've heard USBank is good...

FICO scores are in the low-mid 690's, but i'm only 21 so its not a very "strong" score although I do have 5 car loans (3 PIF, 1 opened in March 09 and one Co-signed in June 09) and several credit cards with very high limits given my age (highest line is 18k with Citi) and low util, probably less and 20% overall.

Thanks!

Frequent Contributor
illtakecreditforthat

Re: looking for a 0% BT credit card

US Bank would be a good choice.  I was recently offered 0% for 12 months and 12.99 APR.  If you have a US Bank checking account, they tend to give you pre-approvals (pre-qual?) pretty often.

I want PATIENCE...and I want it NOW
Frequent Contributor
hobojon

Re: looking for a 0% BT credit card

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+