Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lord help me! you guys too!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: lord help me! you guys too!

haulingthescoreup wrote:
Another great testimony as to what credit unions are all about! There is just no comparison between CU's and commercial banks.

And a round of applause to Mr. and Mrs. Ducky for taking in two kids that needed a home! (I resisted the temptation to call them ducklings --sounds like they've had enough to deal with. Smiley Sad )

no applause please. those little guys are alot of work, but like i said truly a prayer answered. well sorta, i prayed for them to land somewhere safe, guess i shoulda been a little more specific.

i say no applause because they are family, and it's just what i should do. i tried to help sis, but it got to the point that i felt like i was being blackmailed because of the kids. it was rough knowing and not knowing at times what those little ones were going through.
Message 61 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a lot of respect for people that do this.

I'll keep my applause to myself then.....

@dnm45227 wrote:

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
Another great testimony as to what credit unions are all about! There is just no comparison between CU's and commercial banks.

And a round of applause to Mr. and Mrs. Ducky for taking in two kids that needed a home! (I resisted the temptation to call them ducklings --sounds like they've had enough to deal with. Smiley Sad )

no applause please. those little guys are alot of work, but like i said truly a prayer answered. well sorta, i prayed for them to land somewhere safe, guess i shoulda been a little more specific.
i say no applause because they are family, and it's just what i should do. i tried to help sis, but it got to the point that i felt like i was being blackmailed because of the kids. it was rough knowing and not knowing at times what those little ones were going through.

Message 62 of 63
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

dnm45227 wrote:like i said truly a prayer answered. well sorta, i prayed for them to land somewhere safe, guess i shoulda been a little more specific.
Smiley Very Happy

Honest love, the best kind!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 63 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.