tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

low credit score cards???

My credit scores are
TU544
EQ 524
EX 874
are there any unsecured cards that might let me squeak by?
I also noticed that Fashion Bug was still reporting my credit card as a zero balance when its been closed since 2002 at least. So just by chance i sent them a GW letter today asking for the account to have all derogatory comments 30 days past due or greater removed or to reinstate my account so I could continue to do business with them since they were still reporting on the account anyway.
Worth a try I thought.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: low credit score cards???

For a fully unsecured card your best best is probably Orchard Bank. I would suggest however going to the BofA website and trying the Pre-Approval form, it has been known to offer a 99/500 partially secured card that as your credit improves so do the chances of it being fully unsecured. Others that may be worth a try for fully unsecured are Juniper and Hooters cards. All of the unsecured cards will likely carry an AF with those scores.

Avoid Capital One like the plague! Even though their cards are sometimes easier to get while rebuilding, they can actually hurt your score because they do not report the limit - so it could look like your card is maxed out even if it really isn't.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also consider Tribute, Aspire and Salute..I got approved for Orchard they do a soft pull..Hey guys, Im learning the terms...Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 6
fused
Moderator Emeritus

whitewitch23 wrote:
My credit scores are
TU544
EQ 524
EX 874
are there any unsecured cards that might let me squeak by?
I also noticed that Fashion Bug was still reporting my credit card as a zero balance when its been closed since 2002 at least. So just by chance i sent them a GW letter today asking for the account to have all derogatory comments 30 days past due or greater removed or to reinstate my account so I could continue to do business with them since they were still reporting on the account anyway.
Worth a try I thought.

With an EX score of 874, you should be able to secure the financing required to purchase the Dow Jones Industrial!Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

oops 574 lol typo I wish 874 must have been wishful thinking
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol I wish I had a fico score like that Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.