Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lowes CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

lowes CLI!

Today me and my wife plan to get a washer for her mom and I decide to get a increase on my Lowes Cl $1500 ( 4month) .. so CS called in ask how much I want I told her $4000 and she hand the phone to me to talk to Lowes CS and she ask for my info and she came back with a approve for $1000 increase and my total CL is $2500 and she say that is the highest for rite now..ask me would I accepted and I say yes..but it is better than nothing..
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Chris123nTx
Established Contributor

Re: lowes CLI!

Cant argue with that for a.four month old card. I have a bunch of home remodeling to have done this summer, but figure if i need to charge anything, i will try to talk citi into giving me zero% for 18 months Smiley Happy i do like lowes stores, just have an aversion to store credit cards. Lowes did a great job for me replacing my front doors and an interior door to my garage as well as some carpeting last year. I can walk into that store and end up spending all kinds of time, and cash, seeing things i never even knew existed, but finding that i all of a sudden could really use it. You guys are great getting the washer for her mom!
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes..we spend $550 with no interest for 12 month but her mom live in Holland MI I ask them to deliver since they have Lowes in that city..I just love No interest..
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

opened lowes 1-5-12  $500.00 cl  on 3-5-12 got $300.00 cli auto, called today 4-12-12 told them i wanted to by a lawnmower

ask for $2500.00 got it should have ask for $5000.00,but im ok with 2500 havent even had the card 4 months yet so im happy

all my gemb cards are upgradeing old navy went from $1100.00 store card to a $4000.00 visa in 8 months next month walmart gets

another increase its at $1600.00 now will be a year old next month hope for upgrade to discover

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow!!!! I'm so jealous..great increase...
Message 5 of 9
crosbyk1
Frequent Contributor

congrats on your CLI!

Starting Score: 744
Current Score: 744
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks i was surprised,I have waited a long time to get my credit clean,two years ago my scores were in the

450"s lol now there all 3 in the 725 plus club maybe in 2 more years ill be in the 800 club best of luck to all of you

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

now if chevron and walmart will upgrade ill be ok

Message 8 of 9
bigtim
Frequent Contributor

I got a Lowe's card back in Feb. 09, my second card when I was rebuilding, 500 CL. I used it occassionally and periodically requested a CLI online. It was up to 1500 just before Black Friday and then I bought a bunch of stuff from there. After my new balance was paid off, I requested a CLI - it was increased to $6,000...! I think part of the large increase was because I might have had an old derog fall off my report.

My girlfriend is building a garage with an apartment over top this year too so it might come in handy Smiley Happy

---------------------------------------------------------------
Recent Cards:
12/2012 - Discover (ICL 3,375 CLI to 5,375 05/2014)
12/2013 - Chase Freedom (ICL 3,500 ACLI to 4,500 07/2014)
03/2012 - Gander Mountain MC (WFNNB) 7,000 CL
04/2012 - Ace Rewards Visa (US Bank) 12,000 CL
Back to gardening for a year or two
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.