Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lowes maximum CL

tag
bobbay
Established Contributor

lowes maximum CL

I read the other day that the max was $25k.  Does anyone know if this is true or what it might be?  Personal card not business.  I am @ 25K now but wanted to request a cli.

Current Score: EX 712 4/28/15, TU 713 4/14/14 lender pull, EQ 723 9/16/15, 740 EQ bankcard 8 6/1/15 lender pull
Last app 03/12/17

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: lowes maximum CL

@bobbay wrote:

@I read the other day that the max was $25k.  Does anyone know if this is true or what it might be?  Personal card not business.  I am @ 25K now but wanted to request a cli.

There have been reports of $35K elsewhere but don't know for sure.  Go for it and be our GP

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

As a whole, Synchrony's maximum CL among all cards is $100,000.  That could be among 2 or 10.  Although I've never seen any synch cards go above $35k, and it's usually Lowes. 

Message 3 of 5
JustinS
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

As a whole, Synchrony's maximum CL among all cards is $100,000.  That could be among 2 or 10.  Although I've never seen any synch cards go above $35k, and it's usually Lowes. 

+1 - OP it can vary based on numerous factors. I initially got approved for a meager limit something like 3k I think it was. Called them up and credit solutions bumped to 25k with little to no questions asked on it. So overall it's a YMMV type deal many have had success with 25k while others higher and others lower. From what I can tell if your profile supports it high limits on lowes should be attainable.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

25k is all ive seen.

but shoot for the moon! and maybe you will land on the stars!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.