Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

macys store card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

macys store card

was at the mall today looking to buy birthday present for my girl and went for it after checking my inquiries on my experian report and stting at food court reading up on macy's requirement. only 1 inquiry on exp reprt last 6 mos (from amex) so i went for it and app in store. instant approval!!!! used their phone to call after purchased a gift set for my gf, 300 cl, talked to csr and she said to call after 3 mos and theyll increase with no problem. pretty happy right, but I AM DONE APPING! got two recent cards and both pulled exp for me. its funny, my equifax is highest score. will macy provide the score they pull? i read mixed review of this card, is it a good ard thatll grow with me? really want to upgrade to the visa after 6-12 mos! Thanks again Myfico!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Re: macys store card

Congrats. Macy's lured me in last week too. 😄
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@-Cain- wrote:
Congrats. Macy's lured me in last week too. 😄

you got a good credit line? do they start everyone at $300, i didnt dare app for the visa, lol, wonder what my exp score is?

Message 3 of 6
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

I haven't called in for CL, but I put over $300 on it instantly, lol. I believe spending will determine store card or visa. I think AmeX is offered in California, I didn't see the Visa.

I think $500 in annual purchases gets you the visa/AmEx. Then you can go higher with $1k.
Message 4 of 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

was at the mall today looking to buy birthday present for my girl and went for it after checking my inquiries on my experian report and stting at food court reading up on macy's requirement. only 1 inquiry on exp reprt last 6 mos (from amex) so i went for it and app in store. instant approval!!!! used their phone to call after purchased a gift set for my gf, 300 cl, talked to csr and she said to call after 3 mos and theyll increase with no problem. pretty happy right, but I AM DONE APPING! got two recent cards and both pulled exp for me. its funny, my equifax is highest score. will macy provide the score they pull? i read mixed review of this card, is it a good ard thatll grow with me? really want to upgrade to the visa after 6-12 mos! Thanks again Myfico!

CONGRATS!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

I am very happy with my Macy's store card. A month ago, I was approved for $600 CL, and recieve special cardholder discounts. Just finished my Easter shopping with my Wow pass today Smiley Happy

Enjoy!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.