Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

marriot rewards premier credit card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

marriot rewards premier credit card

Just applied for MRPCC they gave me a 5000 dolloar limit. Is it good to have a high limit.? And how will this affect my score. Please I need advice on building great credit
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

Re: marriot rewards premier credit card

have you pulled your reports from here yet? 

having a 5k credit card is a good sign depending on your other cards. 

they dont just give those away Smiley Wink 

what do your other accounts look like? utility? aaoa? etc... 

the negative score gained from the inq will recover in a year and the new account ding is about 6 months. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I only have one other card from capitol one and I pay that in full every month. I got a Amex freen card like a month and a half ago. But I appled for this Marriott card so I can have a big revolving card on my crdit reports. Right now I have a 707 with equifax and a 658 with transunion. Idk what my experian score is. And all my bills or paid on time.
Message 3 of 4
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

I think the minimum credit limit on that card is $5,000. 

It is definitely good to have high limits. It will give you a better chance to have limits in the future as long as you continue paying your bills on time. 

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.