borntobewild

merrit cliaa

All of sudden the last 6 months i recieved 3 cli from merrit... every two months they bumped me up 300 each time.. i am at 2650 now.. i never asked for a cli... if i do, would it be hp or sp?
Senior Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

Re: merrit cliaa

Any1??? that has had or has a merrit card?? Someone will know just gotta wait :smileywink:

$1,000$600
EX FICO---, EQ FICO---, TU FICO 603, Gardening Since 10-05-14
Established Contributor
TiggerDat

borntobewild wrote:
All of sudden the last 6 months i recieved 3 cli from merrit... every two months they bumped me up 300 each time.. i am at 2650 now.. i never asked for a cli... if i do, would it be hp or sp?

Do you mean Merrick?  They don't bump me up that often but they do bump me up every three or four months as long as I am using the card.  If I have zero dollar balance they seem to wait until the next month.  How long have you been with them?  I have had the card for 5.5 years.

Rethink every purchase you make, before you make it. Use the card with the best rewards. Pay in full each month. Redeem rewards often. Use the cards online shopping for more discounts. Smile, knowing that being thrifty allows you to actually get more out of the same amount of money!
Senior Contributor
john398

Merrick also gives free Fico score so thats a  nice bonus

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}