Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

milestone gold credit card

tag
linux007969
Established Contributor

Re: milestone gold credit card

@Ron1 wrote:

The Milestone Gold MasterCard is issued by Mid America Bank & Trust Company through a partnership with Genesis Bankcard Services, Inc.

Ron.

My dad has an Aspen Dental Credit Card with "Bankcard Services" and they failed to send him his first bill and they did manage to send the second bill with a late charge so i suggested my dad call them up and get it waived and the rep he talked to gave him attitude and didn't want to waive the fee, they said his address was incorrect, that the first bill was sent back to them.....really? how did they send the second bill then i wonder? They also said they tried to contact him yet they didn't, I told my dad to ask for a supervisor and that changed the reps tone cuz she put him on hold and then came back and said they are waiving the late fee!

So be careful everyone who deals with "Bankcard Services" by Genesis Financial. If you look them up on the BBB they have several different names with some complaints too. They are kinda shady. They gave him a good deal of 0% interest till October or November of next year i forget which, but at least they did that.

But looking at this Milestone Mastercard, the terms look better than Credit One or First Premeir cuz they have terms just like a regular credit card where you get a grace period, just just have an annual fee and higher interest, and they charge a fee for if you want a past statement sent out, and rush processing.

Maybe there the new Orchard Bank? LOL. Smiley Tongue

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 11 of 13
Transmogrifying_Bee
Frequent Contributor

@ibmrad7 wrote:

@Untitled wrote:

Neat site actually... If you go to the pre approval link and fill out the information, it will actually tell you what your credit score is. It say it's a SP too.

https://www.milestonegoldcard.com/get-your-gold-card

"Your Credit Score: 692

Date: 1/4/2014"

It's transunion btw

Where did you see the score? I can't find any on my page.

I, too, could NOT find any credit score after submitting my initial information  (name, address, SSN, DOB).  Bad enough I volunteered that much vital info., but I did not want to continue with the additional site pop-ups, asking for phone numbers, income. rent. etc.. fearing that I was getting dangerously close to that point where you hit the enter key again, and find yourself irrevocably committed to receiving the card, especially one with a $75 AF/ $300 CL!

FICO Score 8: EQ 823 EX 817 TU 825 **** VantageScore 4.0: 825 **** VantageScore 3.0: EQ 823 EX 826 TU 825
TOTAL CL (6 cards): $141.0K **** INQUIRIES 2 yrs (1 yr): EQ 0(1) EX 0(0) TU 0(0) **** UTILIZ: 1 % **** GOAL: FICO Score 8: 840+
r>>
Amex BCE 30K || NASA FCU Rewards Visa 30K || Chase Sapphire Visa Signature 21.5K || PayPal Extras MC 20K
CITI Diamond Preferred MC 25.0K || Discover it 14.5K **** CLOSED 7 cards **** GARDENING since 9-26-2014
Message 12 of 13
randyrhodes
Established Contributor

Milestone requires a minimum score of 602 for their card. but it is a soft pull.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.