Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mini visa card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

mini visa card

Quick question, Does anyone here have a MiniVisa card from BMW Bank of North America if so do you have to own a mini cooper in order to be eligible for the Card, also which CRA does BMW Bank Of North America use for credit purposes. I live in Ga.
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: mini visa card

i've heard of bmw bank approving when getting a car loan/lease, as well as cold apping for a card. mostly a tu puller, but has been known to pull from the other 2 on ocassion.
Message 2 of 15
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

omg do you have a pic for mini visa, I want to see if its cute?! lol
Message 3 of 15
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

This site has some info on the card -- looks like it's a create-your-own if you wish.

Smiley Happy

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 4 of 15
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

oo thanks peas -- I will stay away from it, got too into reading that fine print on there Lol

here is the official card design and app webpage for those interested:

besides the pic, I dont see any "worth it" perks.. atleast for me ;D

Message Edited by SonorityGenius on 06-06-2008 03:05 PM
Message 5 of 15
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

It is tempting. I am staying away from these app websites so I'll not pull the lever and apply for one. No more apps for me for next 12 - 18 months.
Message 6 of 15
islandchild82
Frequent Contributor

Yeah, it is a great looking card!
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

If BMW financial pulls your credit for a loan/lease, you may be offered it there (and uses the same INQ for both the auto loan and CC app)

They pulled EQ for me
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

akhan great hearing from ya if you don:t mind me asking when you applied was it for auto financing are the mini card. I live in Ga I was hoping they would  EX or TU have a few INQ"S on EQ don"t want to chance more on EQ at the moment.I seen were you stated they pulled EQ on You what state are you in if you don"t mind me asking.What kind of CL"S you think BMW Financial gives with the mini card. I think it would look pretty good to have BMW Financial Services show up on anyones CR I may be wrong but it sure sounds good anyways. Thanks in advance.
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG, we have 2 minis ... with the exception of the AMEX Skymiles (because we travel on Delta ALOT), this would be my goal for a second card. Does ANYONE know what the requirements for BMW Finance are re: scores/BK, etc?
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.