Senior Contributor
Open123

Re: missing the app high lol

baller4life wrote:

drkaje wrote:

You get over it, in time.

Can't tie our self-esteem to "Congratulations! You've been approved", LOL!

I agree 1000%

Like most things in life, getting there is half the fun.  

Always enjoy the journey and process more than the results.  Once goals are reached, things become sort of anti-climactic.  App'ing, getting approved, and receiving a brand new card in the mail never gets old.

Senior Contributor
drkaje

jaraico wrote:

drkaje wrote:

You get over it, in time.

Can't tie our self-esteem to "Congratulations! You've been approved", LOL!

no way! im a very hot woman chaaaaaaao lol

It's called self-esteem. That's esteem of your self, LOL!

Needing a credit card company (or stuff) to feel pretty means we're stuck in an endless cycle.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
-Wade-

jaraico wrote:

theres no cards out there i want right now, and i plan on refinancing my car in 6 months

but im missing that "congratulations you have been approved" message high

does anyone else get a rush from being approved? lol

You need to set a new goal, like getting your credit score to 800+ and all your accounts age! That's what I did and I don't even think about app'ing

Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 806 (04/04/2014) Discover TU Fico - 813 (09/02/2014) myFico EX - 804 ( 07/08/2014 ) ******* Amex - BCP 10 K * Discover - IT 10.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 8.8 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K ****** FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 806 *** TU 813 *** EX 804 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 830's Scores ******
Senior Contributor
baller4life

Yep! Great plan

GARDENING: 12/9/14 - 10/1/15 EQ: 644 EX: 688 TU: 691
MY WALLET: $10k NFCU CASH|$10k BOA CASH|$10k DINER'S CLUB PREMIER|$9k AMEX DELTA
$7.5k NFCU PLAT MC|$7k DISCOVER IT|$5k AMAZON|$5k WALMART|$3k BARCLAYS US AIRWAYS
$2.5k CHEVRON|$1k BARCLAYS RING|$1k BARCLAYS RMC|$1k CARE CREDIT|$1k CITI DIAMOND PREFERRED
Established Contributor
hot4u

Going thru withdraws myself since accomplished higher scores and Amex's... :smileyindifferent:

What's helping me now is waiting on Amex backdating to show on my reports. That can take Months...

Thats why I left them for last.

Almost pulled trigger for a 3rd revolver in same week i got both.. That was my sign I was going thru withdraws...

Looking back...Have no regrets except paying cash for everything did hurt my scores alot.

I even got the Barclay's Arrival as a test ( no) that was not smart to see if they CLD me after the Amex's

Enough is enough..

Time to read and change my Goals..

Thank You

My Fico Buds...

Surf Time

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton and SPG®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
(Citi)- Dividends Platinum Select, Executive/Platinum® Advantage,Hawaiian Airlines World Elite

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}