Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

more credit card luv

tag
stickbowbuilder
New Contributor

more credit card luv

yesterday I hit the luv button with cap1 and got some luv. today I did it with Exxon. went from 800 to 1500. took them about an hour to make a decision. not sure if it was a HP or sp yet. only have had the accounts for two months with heavy use but pif with 1% util reporting. I'm surprised both cap1 and Exxon gave me luv as I had a thin credit file and zero credit cards just two months ago. current scores are eq 686, tu 747 and ex 696. 13 years history with 4 years average age. two installment loans pif and on time in 2006 and 2008 with 5k student loan reporting on time from 2002. it is HARD to be in the garden right now, butg come September I'm going for a amex and a venture!! 

April 15 2015 EQ 630.. rebuild credit journey, zero baddies, 13 year credit age, 4 years aa. current scores June 1 - EQ 709, EX 679, TU 754. in the garden til 10/15.. venture card is in my sights!
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.