Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

most apps at once

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

most apps at once

When I was young and naive... Apped with 6 diff cards all at once... Crossed my fingers and got six declines Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: most apps at once

25+ in a 3 day period, four years ago this month.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

3 in 4 months.  Would've been a lot more had I not come across this wonderful website!

Message 3 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@llecs wrote:

Did I miss the post with results?!!?

Concord has rubbed off on you... I love to apply so I live through you all as of lately!!! TELLL!!!! NOW!!!! lol

Message 4 of 8
tburns
Regular Contributor

7 at the same time on May 1st of this year. 6 CC's and a BML account. Surprisingly, I was approved for all of them kinda, Declined for BB store but got BBRZ MC which at $300 is my lowest limit.

Message 5 of 8
MagicShot
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

When I was young and naive... Apped with 6 diff cards all at once... Crossed my fingers and got six declines Smiley Tongue

I did 6 or 7 in a month, I was shocked that all were approved!
Message 6 of 8
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

@llecs wrote:

Concord has rubbed off on you... I love to apply so I live through you all as of lately!!! TELLL!!!! NOW!!!! lol

Smiley Happy  No, this was pre-ConcordUser and pre-myFICO forums (or any forum as far as that goes). I remember on 8/1/2007, I decided I wanted a CC after being cash only for nearly 7 years. I got a bunch of instant denials and kept on applying. Of the 25+, I was denied for all 25+, though HSBC sent me a counter offer for a partially secured Orchard which I accepted ($500/$600). After getting denied, that's when I found these and other forums and figured I had a thing or two to learn about credit.

Message 7 of 8
MagicShot
Contributor

@llecs wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@llecs wrote:

Smiley Happy  No, this was pre-ConcordUser and pre-myFICO forums (or any forum as far as that goes). I remember on 8/1/2007, I decided I wanted a CC after being cash only for nearly 7 years. I got a bunch of instant denials and kept on applying. Of the 25+, I was denied for all 25+, though HSBC sent me a counter offer for a partially secured Orchard which I accepted ($500/$600). After getting denied, that's when I found these and other forums and figured I had a thing or two to learn about credit.

oh, lol We someone around me thinks they know it all about credit scores and stuff I let them go app and then they complain they didnt get approved but have excellant credit. Kinda funny at times.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.