Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

most expensive CC to get

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: most expensive CC to get

No thanks. I keep my Diners Club Charge Card.

Ron.

Message 11 of 22
MrShush
Valued Contributor

@beb86 wrote:
Yes the cent is more and I'm sure there are more that are more expensive I just found humor in the true cost of this card

It's true and tounge-in-cheek funny that the cost of your card is over 3K...

Ron, I'd love to get a Diners Club...

Message 12 of 22
Ron1
Super Contributor

I don't think they accept the application any more.  I like Diners Club. It comes with Global Chip and PayPass all in one card and it also gives you free airport lounge like Amex Platinum. I received my new card a couple of days ago and I haven't used it yet.

Ron.

Message 13 of 22
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Sorry OP about the sudden thread-jack

@Ron1 wrote:

I don't think they accept the application any more.  I like Diners Club. It comes with Global Chip and PayPass all in one card and it also gives you free airport lounge like Amex Platinum. I received my new card a couple of days ago and I haven't used it yet.

Ron.

I don't think they do either. I've searched all over their site as well as Citi's site and I come up empty. Why I like this card is the LOW AF compared to the Platinum.

Message 14 of 22
Ron1
Super Contributor

@MrShush wrote:

Sorry OP about the sudden thread-jack

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

I don't think they do either. I've searched all over their site as well as Citi's site and I come up empty. Why I like this card is the LOW AF compared to the Platinum.

BMO Harris Bank is now issuing Diners Club Charge Card and Carte Blanche. Now the card has spending limit like a credit card. You can use it  everywhere the Mastercard is accepted.  It is too bad they don't give extra bonus when you use at restaurants, supermarkets and gas stations. I can use the card out of the country with Global Chip. I'm planning to use it  overseas  during summer. 

link:

https://www.dinersclubus.com/home

Ron.

Message 15 of 22
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Don't you have to be Canadian to apply?

Message 16 of 22
Ron1
Super Contributor

@MrShush wrote:

Don't you have to be Canadian to apply?

I think it is for US here.  You have to call them to find out when they will take application again. They don't report to any CRA. You can use it a lot without affecting your scores.

Ron.

Message 17 of 22
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Smiley Sad I hate calling people.

Message 18 of 22
Ron1
Super Contributor

How about contacting them thru email?

link:

https://www.dinersclubus.com/home/customer-service/customer-service-l2/comments

Ron.

Message 19 of 22
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Good idea!

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.