cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple application in same day!!!

New Contributor

multiple application in same day!!!

starting posistion

Boa mastercard 5k

Boa visa signature 5k

closed cap one $750 (still reporting i did called multiple times cant stop them irggh)

closed Hsbc mastercard1k

 

my car loan is about 80k and will install next week

i been screwed on rate i decided to go for credit card

and have incorporated on my name

 

here is the applications i did today

 

Chase ink busines  :denied

chase freedom : 5k  after recon (online denied)

discover :denied for busines (never go for this again)

capital one busines spark : 2k

Amex BCE  :13.5                                     (do not report limit sucks)

Boa : Visa signature CLI  5k -> 15k      (do not report limit sucks)

 

any other offers specially for business card to improve total credit limit its look like on my credit report still i have 15k Smiley Sad and I buy about 4k gas and 6k spends every months

after my car loan instalment I wont touch to my credit for 3 years

 

 

 

 

 

BOFA Master 5k# BOFA Visa 15k flex#Amex BCE 13.5k#chase freedom 5k#capital one $2000 2009#HSBC 1k closed 2009 (those guys kidding with limits)

FICO (lenders pull)scores 739 - 742 - 730 October 2012#length of history from Jan/2008
Business account###Capital one spark 2k
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: multiple application in same day!!!


mustangy wrote:

starting posistion

Boa mastercard 5k

Boa visa signature 5k

closed cap one $750 (still reporting i did called multiple times cant stop them irggh)

closed Hsbc mastercard1k

 

my car loan is about 80k and will install next week

i been screwed on rate i decided to go for credit card

and have incorporated on my name

 

here is the applications i did today

 

Chase ink busines  :denied

chase freedom : 5k  after recon (online denied)

discover :denied for busines (never go for this again)

capital one busines spark : 2k

Amex BCE  :13.5                                     (do not report limit sucks)

Boa : Visa signature CLI  5k -> 15k      (do not report limit sucks)

 

any other offers specially for business card to improve total credit limit its look like on my credit report still i have 15k Smiley Sad and I buy about 4k gas and 6k spends every months

after my car loan instalment I wont touch to my credit for 3 years

 

 

 

 

 


congrats....whats the term on the 80 grand car loan?

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 2 of 12
Established Contributor

Re: multiple application in same day!!!

More importantly, what's the car?

 

Amex offers some other business cards that you could try: SPG, all of the charge cards, Business Rewards.

Message 3 of 12
New Contributor

Re: multiple application in same day!!!

Car is mercedes s350 2013 new

its on my personal company name thats why its usually more interest rates but i guess i screewed for 70499$ priciple rate is %10.5

 

how that things goes 48x1938 and two months up front plus 762$ bank fee

 

because of deal with MB USA carr go down from 97k to 78k and i paid 20k down

 

Smiley Sad will try close it up totally in 12 months and next car (every 3 year we buy new car for limo) %50 down and rest figure out credit cards

 

Thanks Djrez4 but just approved for BCE and will wait a few months for SPG

BOFA Master 5k# BOFA Visa 15k flex#Amex BCE 13.5k#chase freedom 5k#capital one $2000 2009#HSBC 1k closed 2009 (those guys kidding with limits)

FICO (lenders pull)scores 739 - 742 - 730 October 2012#length of history from Jan/2008
Business account###Capital one spark 2k
Message 4 of 12
Mega Contributor

Re: multiple application in same day!!!


mustangy wrote:

Car is mercedes s350 2013 new

its on my personal company name thats why its usually more interest rates but i guess i screewed for 70499$ priciple rate is %10.5

 

how that things goes 48x1938 and two months up front plus 762$ bank fee

 

because of deal with MB USA carr go down from 97k to 78k and i paid 20k down

 

Smiley Sad will try close it up totally in 12 months and next car (every 3 year we buy new car for limo) %50 down and rest figure out credit cards

 

Thanks Djrez4 but just approved for BCE and will wait a few months for SPG


Man thats just ridiculous to pay for a car. Nice car tho Smiley Happy

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 12
Valued Contributor

Re: multiple application in same day!!!

damn nice car....with a damn HIGH payment. that 10.5% rate is a killer!!

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 6 of 12
Regular Contributor

Re: multiple application in same day!!!

Does the BCE limit not report for anyone?


Starting: 563 | Current: 748 (TU 8/15) | Goal: 800 | Garden since: 08/10/2015

Message 7 of 12
Valued Contributor

Re: multiple application in same day!!!

Congrats on the approvals! Nice car too!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 832 EX 783 TU 816
App free since 9/15/15
Message 8 of 12
Regular Contributor

Re: multiple application in same day!!!


CotySinz wrote:

Does the BCE limit not report for anyone?


I'd like to know this as well. I have the SPG and I AMEX reported the limit of all their revolvers. Charge cards are NPSL, so I expect them not to report. If the revolvers don't report, then that is a bit concerning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starting Score - 575 (4/10)
Current Score - EQ - 750, TU - 752, EX - 728 11/4/12

Current Cards:
AMEX SPG ($7.5k), Amazon.com Visa ($3k), Discover More ($2k) all since 11/4/12

Fighting the good fight!
Message 9 of 12
Valued Contributor

Re: multiple application in same day!!!


getmycreditright wrote:

CotySinz wrote:

Does the BCE limit not report for anyone?


I'd like to know this as well. I have the SPG and I AMEX reported the limit of all their revolvers. Charge cards are NPSL, so I expect them not to report. If the revolvers don't report, then that is a bit concerning.


My BCE limit reports.

Message 10 of 12