Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my CSP is late!

tag
PSouz
Contributor

my CSP is late!

After getting approved late 4/3 I called regular customer service and asked them to over night it to me in hopes that it would come in 4/5, and I also called back on 4/4 to change my statement date and again asked to make sure my card should be coming in 4/5 and they said it would

It didn't.. So today I called Chase Freedom line and had them transfer me to the CSP CS and when I spoke to a CSR they told me my card was just mailed out 4/5 with USPS Smiley Sad but! That she would over night a different one and I should get it Monday/Tuesday

Which means I'll have a backup for when it gets scratched at least haha

Amex BCE $14k (backdated to 1/11), Chase Freedom $500 (11/2012)
Discover It Student $3k (3/13), Citi Dividend Platinum Visa $3k (3/13)
Capital One Cash Rewards Visa $3.5k (3/13)
Starting Score 3/20/13 - TransUnion FICO 758 - Goal Score 800
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: my CSP is late!

Haha it will come soon!

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 13
PSouz
Contributor

Haha, I know it will

I guess sapphire customer service is better than freedoms, is CSP and CS the same customer service?

Message 3 of 13
enharu
Super Contributor

@PSouz wrote:
Haha, I know it will

I guess sapphire customer service is better than freedoms, is CSP and CS the same customer service?

I'm guessing so.

If you need to call about your freedom or any other Chase cards, you can call CSP number and ask them about it as well xD

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 4 of 13
PSouz
Contributor

If I do need to, I'll definitely keep you posted

Message 5 of 13
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

PSouz, I love your card collection. How's that CO Cash Rewards card?

Message 6 of 13
solstice00
Regular Contributor

From your heading, it looked as if you were late in a payment or something.

But its been only 2 days and you are freaking out over not getting your card! Smiley Very Happy

Wow...I thought I was the most impatient of all.

Smiley Wink

"Its your AAoA, Sir. It seems, Sir, that it is so short that i dont think it would hurt for it to get a little shorter"
Message 7 of 13
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

OH NO!!!! CALL THE UFO!!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 8 of 13
zeusta20
Established Contributor

@PSouz wrote:
After getting approved late 4/3 I called regular customer service and asked them to over night it to me in hopes that it would come in 4/5, and I also called back on 4/4 to change my statement date and again asked to make sure my card should be coming in 4/5 and they said it would

It didn't.. So today I called Chase Freedom line and had them transfer me to the CSP CS and when I spoke to a CSR they told me my card was just mailed out 4/5 with USPS Smiley Sad but! That she would over night a different one and I should get it Monday/Tuesday

Which means I'll have a backup for when it gets scratched at least haha

HAHA...thats EXACTLY the same thing that happened to me. lol. I received two cards, so I have a back up. I'm probably gonna frame the other one or something.lol.

Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa Sig-15k
Chase Sapphire Reserve Visa Infinite-10k
Chase Freedom-4k
1st Financial Bank USA-11.4k
USAA Amex-7.5k
USAA Visa Sig-7k
Citi Thank you Preferred-4.8k
Citi Diamond-2k
Amex Gold-NPSL

FICO8-11/2017
EX: 737
EQ: 722
TU: 735
Message 9 of 13
Cageym
Established Contributor

I love seeing people complain about cards being late when it's only been a couple of days. I live on an island in the middle of the Indian Ocean, and another member lives on Kwajalien I thik it is. We have both waited over a month, I waited six weeks to get a card once. So chill, it will show up. LOL!

What's in my wallet: Cap1 Venture NFCU Sig Visa Delta Gold Amex BCE Citi Simplicity IHG World MC Amazon Visa CSP
Starting Score: 5/2010 550-ish
Current Score: 6/20/2013 TU 800 6/20/2013 EQ 770 6/20/2013 EX 775
Goal Score: 800 accross the board
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.