kugel

my list of application spree

here is my list of applicaition spree that started this monday i didnt apply for credit 6 months my score exp. 640 equ 725 tu. 721 maney inq 1 wanted to reopen my closed bofa card but they want the tex return but i dont want send it so this off 2 blue amex declined delta gold approved 5500 tryed hilton card but they said only after 30 days of the new accont 2 applied penfed cu declined reason is parmidy 3 nordstrom declined 4 amriprise world elite aprooved 9000 5 state farm declined 6 associated bank 12000 aproved suprised i have a old chrge that never paid with citi so how did they approve me? 7 applied 2 days ago nasa cu but stii didnt got a accont nomber how do i get it they said some lady needs to esteblish one but wen will it be ?  and how dose it work?                applied amex universal card but i dont have thyre no to get the status

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}