cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my second pre-approved offer! lol

Valued Contributor

my second pre-approved offer! lol

today i received a letter from merrick bank for a offer for a $2500 visa no AF but 23.45% apr -_- lol  are they any good? never heard from them before this. also i finally received my DCU card after more than a month because they need it verify income and other things. oh and they gave me back the $7500 i was initially approved for so im happy as *beep*. the card is silver with chrome letters...kinda makes me want the Amex plat!

Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES
Mega Contributor

Re: my second pre-approved offer! lol


jsickz32 wrote:

today i received a letter from merrick bank for a offer for a $2500 visa no AF but 23.45% apr -_- lol  are they any good? never heard from them before this. also i finally received my DCU card after more than a month because they need it verify income and other things. oh and they gave me back the $7500 i was initially approved for so im happy as *beep*. the card is silver with chrome letters...kinda makes me want the Amex plat!


To the shredder with that offer!! Smiley Happy

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 5
Valued Contributor

Re: my second pre-approved offer! lol


LS2982 wrote:

jsickz32 wrote:

today i received a letter from merrick bank for a offer for a $2500 visa no AF but 23.45% apr -_- lol  are they any good? never heard from them before this. also i finally received my DCU card after more than a month because they need it verify income and other things. oh and they gave me back the $7500 i was initially approved for so im happy as *beep*. the card is silver with chrome letters...kinda makes me want the Amex plat!


To the shredder with that offer!! Smiley Happy

 


so that bank is not good?

Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Message 3 of 5
Established Contributor

Re: my second pre-approved offer! lol

That APR is MUCH to high to even consider!  I would definitely put that offer into the trash!! 23.45%??? Nosiree Bob!!


NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014






Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

Re: my second pre-approved offer! lol


jsickz32 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

jsickz32 wrote:

today i received a letter from merrick bank for a offer for a $2500 visa no AF but 23.45% apr -_- lol  are they any good? never heard from them before this. also i finally received my DCU card after more than a month because they need it verify income and other things. oh and they gave me back the $7500 i was initially approved for so im happy as *beep*. the card is silver with chrome letters...kinda makes me want the Amex plat!


To the shredder with that offer!! Smiley Happy

 


so that bank is not good?


umm....

 

No.

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 5