Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nRewards CLI

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

nRewards CLI

I asked online cli on my nRewards card and instat cli from $5k to $15k. But, I am disappointed as they charge Foreign Transaction fees. So I am stuck with my Amex / CapOne for my overseas travel expenses.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: nRewards CLI

@Red1Blue wrote:

I asked online cli on my nRewards card and instat cli from $5k to $15k. But, I am disappointed as they charge Foreign Transaction fees. So I am stuck with my Amex / CapOne for my overseas travel expenses.

Congratulations!     So do I  ... 

No Foreign Transaction Fees right?   Then why you are not happy to use it?

Message 2 of 6
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Red1Blue wrote:

There is a foreign transaction fee since I am not a military person.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Red1Blue wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Red1Blue wrote:

There is a foreign transaction fee since I am not a military person.

Which NFCU cc do you have?   It doesn't say anything about military status.   I'm not Active Duty nor Retired neither ... just a former spouse of retiree now.

Message 4 of 6
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Which NFCU cc do you have?   It doesn't say anything about military status.   I'm not Active Duty nor Retired neither ... just a former spouse of retiree now.

I called NFCU and all their cards have 1% FT Fees.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.