Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nasa fcu bt's

tag
coachmiff
Regular Contributor

nasa fcu bt's

just a heads up---those that jumped on the nasa train a few months back here is a little secret for you--their hook for alot of people was the 7.9% balance transfer for life with no transfer fee.  You can call in and ask for that deal anytime by talking to the visa signature dept!

Navy Siggy Cash Rewards 25K , Navy plat visa 25k,navy go 25k, Navy Check 15K, , USAA Am Exp 18K, USAA MC Rate Advantage 18K, Discover IT 18.5K, PayPal Extras MC 7.5K, Chase Military Star MC 2.5K, Military Star 8.05k, Wallmart discover 7.5k, Amex bce 25k,Boa cash rewards25k, southwest chase 4k, nasa cr 30k,nasa rew 5k,barc rewards 25k=279k+ scores 750 across the board
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: nasa fcu bt's

Good Information---Thanks

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@coachmiff wrote:

just a heads up---those that jumped on the nasa train a few months back here is a little secret for you--their hook for alot of people was the 7.9% balance transfer for life with no transfer fee.  You can call in and ask for that deal anytime by talking to the visa signature dept!

Very good info.  Thanks for sharing.

Message 3 of 6
jgodfrey82
Regular Contributor

They also send courtesy checks about every other month or atleast per quarter with 3.9 or 7.9 offers. Loving my Nasa
Message 4 of 6
Slim1Der
Frequent Contributor

Really? I thought for sure the transfer offer was only within the first 90days of opening the account. And someone has received 3.9% BT courtesy checks from them? I've had my accounts with them for almost a year and never received those.
EX - 751 EQ - 732 TU - 752
Over $200k in revolving credit lines
10% Overall UTI
BK Discharge Jan 2009
Message 5 of 6
coachmiff
Regular Contributor

i only recieved the checks around xmas time and their is a catch--they give you the 3.9%--but their is a 3% balance transfer fee if you read the fine print--so in essence its a bt for 12 months at 6.9%

Navy Siggy Cash Rewards 25K , Navy plat visa 25k,navy go 25k, Navy Check 15K, , USAA Am Exp 18K, USAA MC Rate Advantage 18K, Discover IT 18.5K, PayPal Extras MC 7.5K, Chase Military Star MC 2.5K, Military Star 8.05k, Wallmart discover 7.5k, Amex bce 25k,Boa cash rewards25k, southwest chase 4k, nasa cr 30k,nasa rew 5k,barc rewards 25k=279k+ scores 750 across the board
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.