Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nasa fcu

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

nasa fcu

Went in website apply for visa platinum and got this message:

Your loan application has been referred to a loan representative for review.
Application Summary
Loan Type:   VISA Platinum Rate:   9.90%
Loan Amount:  $15,000.00 No Insurance:  $0.00 Application Date:  9/6/2007     Estimated Monthly Payment:  Minimum monthly payment will be based on your monthly outstanding balance   A representative will contact you to notify you of the credit limit, terms, and conditions. All information, including credit and income, is subject to verification before final decision. Additional documents may be required. This credit approval will expire 30 days after the approval date above.

It is an approval or what??? Anybody know??

Fico

TU 722  EX 650  EQ 704

Thanks.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: nasa fcu

That simply means they are thinking about it and you may have to provide financials.  Not an insatnt approval but not a decline either.  What does your credit look like anyway?
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

No BK, no baddies, I had 1 30 days late report on EQ 2yrs old, 2 returned checks (small amount 6 yrs old) on EX. 
Do you think I got a chance?
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wondering cause that is one heck of amount to ask for right out of the gate.  Dont have an account with them.  Jsut opened Pen Fed and even with my BK I got a good limit for me. So tere is probably hope since everyone I hear says Penfed is tougher than NASA.
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I joined NFCU this afternoon, but did not get an account number.  The account number is required for the credit card application.  Did I miss it somewhere?

WBLAKE
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

WBLAKE wrote:
I joined NFCU this afternoon, but did not get an account number.  The account number is required for the credit card application.  Did I miss it somewhere?

WBLAKE

Cal customer service, they will probablly be able to help you.

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

WBlake, NFCU (Navy) or NASA FCU? If you signed up for a NASA checking & share (savings) or just a share account. If just saving, you need to send $5.00 to the address listed. Upon receipt, they will provide you with an account number. I did the checking and savings, which allowed me to apply on line for a CC.
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, i am reffering to NASA FCU.  Can I fund the account with my debit card or do I have to mail the check?
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also, do they do hard pull to set up the savings account and another for the credit card?
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

From what I saw on my credit report. Pulled EQ for checking account and EX for credit card. Redo app (that's what I did) and no additional pull. I used ACH (routing number and account number) to create the account. Otherwise, you must send a check.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.