Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nat city has a luv button, but it's not soft

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

nat city has a luv button, but it's not soft

well opened a checking account and was pre-approved for a 3k visa. did a hard pull cli to 10k at activation. well about 30 days later i notice the luv button. figure wth, only have 4 hards showing on tu (my best score). hit the button yesterday, saw the pull on my daily puller just now. i asked to go to 15k, the acount shows they bumped me to 12k!
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: nat city has a luv button, but it's not soft

Nat City? Assume you mean National City like the mortgage company?
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

right national city. they are a bank as well. i think they are based in cleveland, ohio.
Message 3 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

sounds like a nice credit line for an account that started at 3k only 30 days ago.
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

i am impressed as well. i think i'm going to wait about 2 more months and see if it'll grow some more. a poster on cb said thiers went to 20k in 6 months!
Message 5 of 11
orl2185
Established Contributor

Yes ducky... From what CB did they pull from?

Super congrats for this accomplishment, and Happy New Year goes out to you and all your loved ones.
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

best part of it all, they are a tu puller!

thanks orl, best wishes to you and yours as well.
Message 7 of 11
marty56
Super Contributor

When I accepted th pre-approval for theie Visa card, they pulled TU.  I wish they pulled EX since I had 1 inq on TU allready and no inqs on EX.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

marty can i pick your brain?

what did they pre-approve you for, how long ago, and have they auto cli'd at all, if not did you rqst hard cli's, and either way what's you cl now? sorry about being so nosey, the rep just harped about how they would grow w/me, seek to meet my future needs, and respect me in the morning (all the standard bedroom promises). so far it's seems he was upfront.
Message 9 of 11
orl2185
Established Contributor

dnm45227 wrote:
well opened a checking account and was pre-approved for a 3k visa. did a hard pull cli to 10k at activation. well about 30 days later i notice the luv button. figure wth, only have 4 hards showing on tu (my best score). hit the button yesterday, saw the pull on my daily puller just now. i asked to go to 15k, the acount shows they bumped me to 12k!

DUH.... Lol
 Are they bk freindly, and will they consider bk from only 05-06?
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.