Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

navy fed or nasa fcu?

tag
TheFlores
Contributor

navy fed or nasa fcu?

Should I stick with my plans for navy Fed or go for NASA fcu? Pros cons ? Opinions
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: navy fed or nasa fcu?

If you have the option of getting into Navy FCU I would do that. I've heard nothing but good things...wish I could join!

Message 2 of 7
BootStraps
Established Contributor

If you have access NFCU then you should join. It doesn't mean that you can't also join NASA.

They tend to pull different credit bureau reports anyway.

Starting Score: All Under 590 (8/2011)
Current Score: Ex: 676 Eq: 681 Tu: 683
Goal Score: Ex: 725 Eq: 725 Tu: 725

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Back in the Garden 4/22/16 Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 7
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Both!!! First... We need a little info on you... Fico scores, baddies (recent or past) showing, any credit now?? Navy does a HP on TU for membership, and EQ for everything else. They are generous to people with baddies as well. NASA does a SP on EX for membership and once that's obtained, its been told they use the same SP for their CC. Navy is super strict to get in with, NASA anyone can join.
Message 4 of 7
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

Go with both if you can!

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 5 of 7
baller4life
Super Contributor

Both if you're eligible for NFCU. NASA is open membership. Awesome 1,2 punch of credit unions to have in your arsenal. Smiley Wink
Message 6 of 7
TheFlores
Contributor

Anyone have any info on how they are with mortgages
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.