Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need EO number for capital one

tag
Katobie129
Valued Member

need EO number for capital one

If anyone could PM me the EO number for capital one (credit card division....I don't know if they separate them), I'd GREATLY  appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
CenturyChild
Frequent Contributor

Re: need EO number for capital one

If you message them through Facebook, they will call you.

Message 2 of 14
LShawn08
Frequent Contributor

Google cap one EO Office email.
Starting Score:TU:791(Dec3), EX:783, EQ:000
Current Score: TU:786(Aug9), EX:776, EQ:782 (Aug8)
Goal Score:820 across all boards

If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs! -Steven Universe
Message 3 of 14
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Facebook message is a great way to go.

Can't cold call Cap1 eo.  Nevermind. Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 14
virgo
Established Contributor

Actually, you can.  OP check your PM.

Message 5 of 14
Dw4250
Valued Contributor

Good luck, OP!  

As an aside, I was successful going through FB.  I got my initial $500 CL (from 1999!) finally raised to $2000 earlier this year (only took 15 years...lol!)  

I actually like Cap One, but it drives me nuts that they do business this way.  I cannot think of another credit card company that has such a seemingly inconsistent process for product changes and credit line increases.  Which begs the question (or maybe two):

1.  Does their EO really have the time to deal with every Joe Blow who wants his $300 builder card PC'ed into a $10,000 WEMC?

2.  If EO has to shepherd all these CLI/PC requests through, why do they employ CSR and credit analysts?  Shouldn't they be dealing with all these issues?

Message 6 of 14
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@Dw4250 wrote:

Good luck, OP!  

As an aside, I was successful going through FB.  I got my initial $500 CL (from 1999!) finally raised to $2000 earlier this year (only took 15 years...lol!)  

I actually like Cap One, but it drives me nuts that they do business this way.  I cannot think of another credit card company that has such a seemingly inconsistent process for product changes and credit line increases.  Which begs the question (or maybe two):

1.  Does their EO really have the time to deal with every Joe Blow who wants his $300 builder card PC'ed into a $10,000 WEMC?

2.  If EO has to shepherd all these CLI/PC requests through, why do they employ CSR and credit analysts?  Shouldn't they be dealing with all these issues?

It seems to be their business model.   Perhaps the higher risk customers of Cap One are more likely to deal with the frontline CSRs and just give up on things like PCs and CLIs.   Someone would have to be a bit more proactive about their credit to even know anything about the EO, so those folks who are in the know might be better to retain as customers. 

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 7 of 14
Katobie129
Valued Member

Thank you for the responses. Smiley Happy

I HAVE tried the regular CSR route, actually 3 times now.  My gripe is that I've had that card for 3 years with never a late payment, and also have my car financed through them since 2009 with never a late payment.  

I was told there will be no CLI with a rebuilder card, and it will require a HP to consider changing to a non secured card.  I bought a house (actually TWO houses) the end of October, and am not interested in another hard pull when this company clearly can review several years of spotless payment history with them.  If they could do a soft pull, fine.  But after the mortgage adventure, I'm not allowing anymore inquiries for the time being.

if the EO won't do this with only a SP, I'll jst close the account. I have other, better cards now (thank you MY FICO!!!!) but I'll give Cap-1 one final chance. They stepped up a few years back when no one else would, and that loyalty means something. But the low limit rebuilder card is hurting my score now.

Thanks again.

Message 8 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

if it's secured that's different then a rebuilder unsecured... they don't convert secured cards.

Message 9 of 14
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@Katobie129 wrote:

Thank you for the responses. Smiley Happy

I HAVE tried the regular CSR route, actually 3 times now.  My gripe is that I've had that card for 3 years with never a late payment, and also have my car financed through them since 2009 with never a late payment.  

I was told there will be no CLI with a rebuilder card, and it will require a HP to consider changing to a non secured card.  I bought a house (actually TWO houses) the end of October, and am not interested in another hard pull when this company clearly can review several years of spotless payment history with them.  If they could do a soft pull, fine.  But after the mortgage adventure, I'm not allowing anymore inquiries for the time being.

if the EO won't do this with only a SP, I'll jst close the account. I have other, better cards now (thank you MY FICO!!!!) but I'll give Cap-1 one final chance. They stepped up a few years back when no one else would, and that loyalty means something. But the low limit rebuilder card is hurting my score now.

Thanks again.

If it's a secured card, those don't graduate and they don't do customer initiated CLIs on those.   If you no longer need it, close it and move on.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.