Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need Wells Fargo CC statement day, due day and report day data

tag
dmFICO8
Regular Contributor

need Wells Fargo CC statement day, due day and report day data

Hi, I was approved for a WF card few days ago, now the account appears online, I was able to change some settings before getting the physical card and would like to change the due date (currently is set to close in Jun 9). For those who have a WF CC, can you tell me what is your statement date and due date, please? And Wells Fargo reports CC by the end of month or after statement day? Thank you in advance!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: need Wells Fargo CC statement day, due day and report day data

@dmFICO8 wrote:

Hi, I was approved for a WF card few days ago, now the account appears online, I was able to change some settings before getting the physical card and would like to change the due date (currently is set to close in Jun 9). For those who have a WF CC, can you tell me what is your statement date and due date, please? And Wells Fargo reports CC by the end of month or after statement day? Thank you in advance!

My due date is the 12th with a statement closes the following 16th. Dont know about the reporting. New account as well.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

My WF card has a due date of the 12th, and the statement closing on the 18th.  I checked CK and it shows they reported on the 18th.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have a WF CC of any sort, but when I was researching cards I had read anecdotal evidence that WF may also do a mid-cycle report of the balance. which really angered some folks who were going to PIF before statement date but ended up with a maxed out card mid-cycle that reported.

Again, I haven't seen this, have no way to confirm it, but it's something to be aware of and monitor just in case WF is one of those cards that reports twice a month!

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone,
Well I do have a WF CC which is the card with my lowest CL. They seem to report at the beginning and at rare time I've seen reported twice the next a month and at other times every 2 months. I do hate them seriously but it is my very oldest card now. They had always told me "no" or "denied" or whatnot. They also show my lowest CS that doesn't even match with the current score. I have a CR monitoring service and nothing much is coming from them. I use my card regularly, always PIF, never use more than 10% of AC (well actually I have but always PIF before the staments cut), never carry balance or pay late. So for me is hard to give you a straight answer but when I started with them I gave them a 10+, however today I give them a solid 3 no more than that.

In resume, most likely they'll report at the beginning of the month.

Keep us updated with your results. Best of luck and congrats on your approval.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

My last statement cut on June 6th and my due date is on July 1st. For me they always reported when my statement cut.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.