Established Member

need a suggesstion

i have 17 credit cards this was due to the fact that i was not have credit history from the bigging ,and now i,ve got this  credit cards chase which gave me $10000 wells gave 10000 and BA gave me 10000 too and i,ve got this cards hsbc,2 of them with cr limit 500 each and capital one 2000 and another one is 500 and anoth wells with limit of  3000 and i,ve got discover too with 1000 and citi 1000and macy is 2500 and auto loan of 10000 remaning balance and wells line of credit for 4800 which i,m paying on and walmart card 5000 and another orchard bank  for 300  and another hsbc 300 and total visa card for 300 limit .my point is a good advice to cancel  all those cards with low cr limit and keep the high ones.any sugestion?
Moderator Emeritus

Re: need a suggesstion

Close cards that have fees or get fees waived.

Only close accounts that are costing you $.
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.