Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need advice/suggestions.. :)

tag
subwaysandwich
Frequent Contributor

need advice/suggestions.. :)

Hi everyone! I've been lurking here for awhile and decided to make an account. Well, I have the discover it card, the amex bce and the chase freedom card. Can anyone suggest another card for me to add to my portfolio? I don't have any baddies or loans, 4 years AAoA. Thanks!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
H4LO
Established Contributor

Re: need advice/suggestions.. :)

@subwaysandwich wrote:
Hi everyone! I've been lurking here for awhile and decided to make an account. Well, I have the discover it card, the amex bce and the chase freedom card. Can anyone suggest another card for me to add to my portfolio? I don't have any baddies or loans, 4 years AAoA. Thanks!

It's hard to recommend a card when we have absoulutely no information to go on.

Are you looking for a travel card? Rewards card? 

Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Message 2 of 5
subwaysandwich
Frequent Contributor

Mostly rewards and cashback, but i wont mind a travel card either. I'm not looking for any AF cards though.
Message 3 of 5
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@subwaysandwich wrote:

Sallie Mae rewards mastercard. salliemae.com

Fidelity Amex.

Bank of America Better Balance Rewards

If you are in their banking areas:

Huntington Voice

Citizens Bank Green$ense

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 4 of 5
subwaysandwich
Frequent Contributor

I hear a lot about the boa cash reward cards, but I heard they charge for replacement cards and other hidden fees..?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.