Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help

tag
jdxprs1
Frequent Contributor

Re: need help

Dispute the judgement on all three reports today. They should all remove it.
Last app 1/2/2017.
In the garden until at least 6/2/2017.
Message 21 of 26
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:
4. See if you're eligible to combine the 2 Capital One accounts; if so, do that.

I've lost track of the cards that are in play here, but if combining the Capital One cards ends up causing the OP to have less than three major cards, I'd wait a bit to combine.

jdxprs1, I like the idea of checking into the possibility of a CLI on the Walmart card.

Message 22 of 26
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

thanks for the advice.. ive been reading the let one card report stuff alot.. but my question is..

if i let the other 3 cards report 0, i wouldnt have any payments due for those cards and wouldnt that look bad? (inactivity)

You can use a card quite a bit with it still reporting zero. Charge some things, and pay them off before the statement cuts. You'll have zero "due" on the next statement, but you will have made a payment (or payments), and it'll be reflected on your report.

Message 23 of 26
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

@jdxprs1 wrote:
Dispute the judgement on all three reports today. They should all remove it.

I'm not an expert on baddies, but if the information on the report is accurate, I think going for goodwill removal would be much more appropriate than disputing. Someone with experience in this area will need to chime in, though.

Message 24 of 26
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

thanks for the advice.. ive been reading the let one card report stuff alot.. but my question is..

if i let the other 3 cards report 0, i wouldnt have any payments due for those cards and wouldnt that look bad? (inactivity)

No, if you pay it off before the statement cuts, they can still tell if the account has been active.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 25 of 26
jdxprs1
Frequent Contributor

As of July first, the three cra''s are no longer going to report judgements and liens. Disputing them will get them off if already being reported.
Last app 1/2/2017.
In the garden until at least 6/2/2017.
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.