Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need some thoughts...

tag
RyVision
Valued Contributor

Re: need some thoughts...

Just so no one gets the idea it's possible from reading this thread;  FICOs of the upper 700s (over 755 etc) are not possible with high utilization (60%+), the scoring methods do not allow for that to happen.  I don't think any of the FAKOs even allow that to happen.

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 11 of 12
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: need some thoughts...

@RyVision wrote:

Just so no one gets the idea it's possible from reading this thread;  FICOs of the upper 700s (over 755 etc) are not possible with high utilization (60%+), the scoring methods do not allow for that to happen.  I don't think any of the FAKOs even allow that to happen.

I'm not sure I would say never; but in general I agree with your assertion that's it extremely unlikely.  There's still a lot of room between a 755 and the realistic max around 840ish on the FICO scale to suck up a revolving utilization penalty; however, I haven't seen anyone around 760 with 60% utilization admittedly, by that credit strata there's just too many ways to hide utilization that it shouldn't be a problem short of substantial personal financial crisis.

        
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.