Valued Member
spygame

new account reporting

I applied for a BofA World MC with worldpoints on 10/9/08, and was approved online immediately with a CL of $7.5k. I got an alert from experian monitoring , that they pulled TU on 10/10/08. All fine so far. I just got another alert from EX monitoring that i have a new account reporting on EX from Bank of America with $0 balance and account opened on 10/9/08. I havent received the card yet, so haven't activated it yet. Is this normal. I have a WAMU card that i got around 6 weeks ago which still isnt reporting, and an AMEX gold card which i got 2 weeks ago, not reporting. And here i am with a card i DON'T have yet, reporting. Should i be worried? 

Frequent Contributor
cadavis0609

Re: new account reporting

no, BofA shows up pretty quick, nothing to worry about.
Sept 07 EQ 419

April 2012 EQ- 669 EXP- 680 TU-700= Proud New Homeowner!
Valued Contributor
wmarat

IME, BOA shows up on EXP practically immidiately, it takes a few days to show up on EQ and TU.

CONGRATS ON A CARD.

IN VINO VERITAS.
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

AMEX takes about 2 months-

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}