Regular Contributor
lakerfan2011

Re: new member.....??? Barclays NFL card

i have the cowboys card its a great card the balance transfer offers are unbelivable

Frequent Contributor
Ortz33__

awesome.  can you tell us about your file at the time of when you app'd?  was it easy/hard to get?  did you start off with a good limit?   the priceline card, or everyone says, is easy to get if you have good or average credit.  i have heard that the nfl card is tougher??   it does have standards as it did come from bank of america at one time...

Regular Contributor
lakerfan2011

i had a priceline card at the time with a 6000 limit when i opeened up the nfl card they started me at 13000 i couldnt belive it i have had my priceline card for bout a year before that.

Frequent Contributor
Ortz33__

wow!  how did those limits compare to the limits on other non-barclays cards?

Regular Contributor
lakerfan2011

My highest limit otherwise was 10000 so itt was a little more then my other cards

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+