cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new notice @ Citibank's website 'Access to Account Online is changing for some cardmembers'

tag
MojaveMoon
Established Contributor

new notice @ Citibank's website 'Access to Account Online is changing for some cardmembers'

When I want to access my Sears Mastercard account online, I go to www.citicards.com

Tonight citicards.com is displaying this message:

Access to Account Online is changing for some cardmembers. Check the back of your credit card for the correct sign-on URL, or locate it here and add it to your bookmarks. This change may also affect cardmembers with multiple accounts registered under a single User ID.

https://www.accountonline.com/cards/svc/OutsideView.do?forward=PartnerLinks&siteId=CB

Select your credit card from the links below to be redirected to the correct Account Online sign-on page

Associated Bank Credit Card
ADA Credit Card
Bloomingdales Credit Card
CITGO Credit Card
ExxonMobil MasterCard®
Hilton HHonors® Visa® Signature Card
Macy's Credit Card
Phillips 66®-Conoco®-76TM MasterCard®
Phillips 66®-Conoco®-76TM Platinum MasterCard®
Sears Card
Shell MasterCard® from Citi Cards®
Sunoco® MasterCard
The Home Depot
Message Edited by MojaveMoon on 02-23-2009 07:21 PM
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MojaveMoon
Established Contributor

Re: new notice @ Citibank's website 'Access to Account Online is changing for some cardmembers'

This could be interpreted to mean that soon we will no longer be able to use the citicards.com website to log in to certain accounts ?
Message 2 of 4
specultr
Regular Contributor

x

x

Message 3 of 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: new notice @ Citibank's website 'Access to Account Online is changing for some cardmembers'

I have the log-on pages for Home Depot and Sears saved, rather than coming in from the Citi log-on page.

HD is promising some sort of wonderfulness coming. Sears MC is still showing that kid peering into the fridge.

Nothing surprises me any more.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.