cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new to forum , Credit app spree

tag
timotheus1911

new to forum , Credit app spree

Have been trolling on board for a while trying to learn and improve my credit score. Recently purchased vehicle and was given a very high apr because score was 588. After having vehicle only 1 month I went to my bank and asked for help. Bank vp agreed to refi vehicle Loan after 3 on time pymts, which saved me a whole year worth of pymts. I have since been testing waters on getting a few credit cards. Applied alot of places and ended up with 4 approvals. I hope it will eaise my scores. Capital one $300, credit one $400, Kays jewlery, $400,Jareds $400. I hope to Raise the limits also. I am going to stop the app spree for now and try to keep reasonable Limits. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: new to forum , Credit app spree

@timotheus1911 wrote:

Have been trolling on board for a while trying to learn and improve my credit score. Recently purchased vehicle and was given a very high apr because score was 588. After having vehicle only 1 month I went to my bank and asked for help. Bank vp agreed to refi vehicle Loan after 3 on time pymts, which saved me a whole year worth of pymts. I have since been testing waters on getting a few credit cards. Applied alot of places and ended up with 4 approvals. I hope it will eaise my scores. Capital one $300, credit one $400, Kays jewlery, $400,Jareds $400. I hope to Raise the limits also. I am going to stop the app spree for now and try to keep reasonable Limits. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the forum 

No trolling tho LOL

Congarts on the auto refi and cards Smiley Happy

Head over to the garden thread and join for support and 6-9 months of gardening to raise your scrores and build payment history Smiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.