Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nfcu extremely fast delivery and reporting

tag
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

nfcu extremely fast delivery and reporting

called in and apped last thursday night. opened up my mailbox yesterday morning and wella card in the mail. pulled my eq report tonight to make sure they pulled eq which they did and they already reported the tradline. eq went down 7pts due to new tradeline and inquiry sound right? back to the garden i go till mid nov and ill take 3 more hp's lol

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: nfcu extremely fast delivery and reporting

Nice delivery speed!

Yes that's about right for the score points drop!

Message 2 of 9
jordanmedical
Established Contributor

WOW, congrats!
-Rebuilding with CapOne Cash: $1.5k, NFCU cashRewards $8.5K, NavCheck $5K, Wal-Mart: $1.1K, Sam's: $1.2K, Amazon: $1.9K, Apple Barclay: $3K, Haverty's: $1.5K, GE capital: $5K, Sears: $250(AU), PP MC:$1.5K, CareCredit:$3K (closed 1st home 05/08/13)
Starting Score: 492-TU04, 480-EX FICO V2, 467-EQ Beacon 5 (Via Mortgage PreQual March '12)
Current Score: EX,EQ,TU (lender pull): 652, 659, 689, Walmart TU FICO: 691 (05/13)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 9
Whereis750
Regular Contributor

rootypooty - what product did you app for?  If it was a CC - which one did you get and what is your CL and APR?

Thanks!

Message 4 of 9
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

@Whereis750 wrote:

rootypooty - what product did you app for?  If it was a CC - which one did you get and what is your CL and APR?

Thanks!

@i apped for the platinum card that has potential lower apr with no rewards. ive only been a member for 7 months with having the nrewards secured card with 1000 limit. they approved me for my first 1000 limit @ 13.99 apr. I got the letter from nfcu today stating equifax score is 644 which is identical to the score sold here. they told me that they took great consideration that ive paid in full my secured card for the past 6 months. I have one baddie due to fall off may 2013 for 196.00 7 inquiries aaoa 6 mos oldest account 7 mos

Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

Message 5 of 9
Whereis750
Regular Contributor

rootpooty - thanks for the info.  I'm joining NFCU next month and trying to learn as much as I can about them.  May I ask did you report income higher than $50k on your app?

Message 6 of 9
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

@Whereis750 wrote:

rootpooty - thanks for the info.  I'm joining NFCU next month and trying to learn as much as I can about them.  May I ask did you report income higher than $50k on your app?

no i reported 50k income. i only do 100 a month dd with them. in my experience with them the ones who have their whole income dd with them have a better shot with better limits cause they can monitor your income. they told me to use the card responsibly for the next 6 mos and then as for a cli and at that same time my secured card will hit a year so ill see if they will refund my deposit and get a cli on that too.

one thing that is great about them is if you dont get instant approval online for any credit product it automatically gets manual reviewed by an actual HUMAN lol. so if you apply for a cc and get the 3-5 day message its not a denial it means the lending commitee is going to manual review it. the only downside to them is that they are extremely pull happy so when you join you should get a hp on tu for membership then if you apply for a cc it will be a hp on eq usually although some report an hp on tu for credit products. hope this info helps. why wait to join? JOIN NOW LOL

Message 7 of 9
Whereis750
Regular Contributor

rootypooty - thanks for the info!  Trust me I'm super anxious to join.  The only think holding me back is my driver's license is expired.  I renewed it online and should receive it in the mail sometime next week.  I remember hearing that when you apply online it asks for your dirver's license number and the expiration date.

Also - when you joined did you do so online, over the phone, in a branch?  Which method is preferred?

Message 8 of 9
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

@Whereis750 wrote:

rootypooty - thanks for the info!  Trust me I'm super anxious to join.  The only think holding me back is my driver's license is expired.  I renewed it online and should receive it in the mail sometime next week.  I remember hearing that when you apply online it asks for your dirver's license number and the expiration date.

Also - when you joined did you do so online, over the phone, in a branch?  Which method is preferred?

i joined over the phone. i dont have a branch anywhere near me. i dont think having an expired dl would keep you from joining they more or less do it for id verification purposes. i think joining over the phone would be best that way if they encounter a problem someone there can have the answer for you. as i mentioned earlier i dont live anywhere near a branch so i cant speak of that

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.