cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nfcu questions.

Valued Contributor

Re: nfcu questions.


Mishwatson wrote:

Are all of you doing your complbanning king with the Nfcu? 


huh?

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 21 of 28
Valued Contributor

Re: nfcu questions.


j_casteel wrote:

Mishwatson wrote:

Are all of you doing your complbanning king with the Nfcu? 


huh?


ROFLMAO!  Yep I was going to say the same thing.


Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 22 of 28
Moderator Emeritus

Re: nfcu questions.


Rhaeny wrote:

j_casteel wrote:

Mishwatson wrote:

Are all of you doing your complbanning king with the Nfcu? 


huh?


ROFLMAO!  Yep I was going to say the same thing.


 

I think he meant to say.complete banking. If that was the question then my answer is that I'm moving in that direction...

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!



Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 28
Valued Contributor

Re: nfcu questions.


webhopper wrote:

Rhaeny wrote:

j_casteel wrote:

Mishwatson wrote:

Are all of you doing your complbanning king with the Nfcu? 


huh?


ROFLMAO!  Yep I was going to say the same thing.


 

I think he meant to say.complete banking. If that was the question then my answer is that I'm moving in that direction...

same here...slowly but surely everything looks to be going that way.

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 24 of 28
Regular Contributor

Re: nfcu questions.

Omgooooodness, yes. COMPLETE BANKING damn iPad !, 



Eq 675
TU 681
Ex your guess is as goodas mine!

Nfcu Cash Rewards 15000, Nfcu nRewards Mc 15000, Walmart 600, Target 400, VS 650,Capital one 3750, Us Bank 300, Discover 4500,Citi DP 1500, Chase Freedom 2000. And I'm done...... no more cards just going to tend my garden
Message 25 of 28
Senior Contributor

Re: nfcu questions.

Autocorrect seems to be wonky on the forum. It comes up with the most bizarre substitutions, even when the word is correct. Wish someone would fix that problem... doesn't happen on emails, etc. Only here. Smiley Frustrated

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 26 of 28
Frequent Contributor

Re: nfcu questions.

If someone could do me a favor and put this into a list format . With username followed by scores other factoring info and cli ? I would try but i don't own a computer just a tablet and phone. Thank you in advance
On my phone apologies for the errors.



Starting Score: 501 EX FAKO
Current Score: 745TU Fico
Current Score:714EQ Fico
Current Score: 742 fico


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 27 of 28
Valued Contributor

Re: nfcu questions.


pineappledaydreams wrote:
If someone could do me a favor and put this into a list format . With username followed by scores other factoring info and cli ? I would try but i don't own a computer just a tablet and phone. Thank you in advance

want one of us to apply for you too?.....kidding.

 

I would just grab some pencil and paper and scroll through the replies and right each reply down that has pertinent info. pretty simple and you can do that yourself without a computer.

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 28 of 28