Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nfcu sibling

tag
TimeToRecover
Established Contributor

nfcu sibling

So I was checking out their site and it says siblings count as family.  

So my question is:

My sister has an account at NFCU but she was not the person actually in the military.  But since she has an account does that mean I can apply as well or would she had to have been the person in the military?

Starting Score: 570 ish
Current Score:EX (701) EQ (711) TU (705)
Goal Score: 750
In My Wallet: GE Care Credit (8K) BestBuy (6K) BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa (7K) Cap One Quicksilver (10.5K) Chase Freedom (4K) Lowes (6K) VS Angel Card (2.4K), Macys (4K)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
LearningMoreAboutCredit
Frequent Contributor

Re: nfcu sibling

@TimeToRecover wrote:

So I was checking out their site and it says siblings count as family.  

So my question is:

My sister has an account at NFCU but she was not the person actually in the military.  But since she has an account does that mean I can apply as well or would she had to have been the person in the military?

Your sister can sponsor you to join.  Good luck and take care of them...they will do the same for you.

Any advice given is always YMMV...

Current FICOs: 740+ across the board | Goal: >760 FICO | Total CLs: $63.3k/$60k Goal | Utilization: 19% | Last App: 05/01/2014 | INQ: EX: 10, EQ: 8, TU: 5, All Expire 06/2016; No Collections/Charge Offs/BK's | AAoA: 7yrs.
| All Reports Frozen!!! | No Apps til 12/2015 | Homeowner since: 06/28/13 | White Whales: Marriott Rewards, Discover IT, Sallie Mae WMC, Sams MC
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.