Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nfcu temp CLI success

tag
Carlile92
Regular Contributor

nfcu temp CLI success

So I don't know if this qualifies as a CLI but I called navy because I have 757$ in pending payments coming from two different nfcu accounts 257 from one and 500 from other. The payments did not post today due to when I scheduled it on Saturday and I had to pay to get my dog fixed today and wanted to earn the cash back on it but did not have enough room for full amount due to payments not posting. So I called to see what they could do for me and I was very pleasantly surprised when the guy came back after 2 min hold asked me how much I needed to cover the transaction I told him and he said he will temporarily increase my limit equal to the 257$ payment pending from my account to make my total limit 2,257,00.

The big question is whether or not they will remove the increase after today and just let the payment post or if they take it back. 

I do know that the payment has not posted from either account so he did not just push the payment through he really did increase the limit as it shows 2,257 cl on my online account. 

I have only had the account since 1/30/2015 and have run 3k in payments already and have brought the account to max and then paid off and have been repeating this multiple times

Fico's in 500s across all three and one nfcu nrewards card with 2k limit for rebuilding
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Carlile92
Regular Contributor

Re: nfcu temp CLI success

Is there anyone else with any experience with this or am I alone 

Fico's in 500s across all three and one nfcu nrewards card with 2k limit for rebuilding
Message 2 of 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: nfcu temp CLI success

@Carlile92 wrote:

Is there anyone else with any experience with this or am I alone 

I have not dealt with NFCU but I can tell you a temp CLI to cover a pruchase is typically just that, once you pay your account down below the assigned CL it will most likely go away.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.