Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nice credit increase

tag
madesomemistakes
Valued Member

nice credit increase

Just checked my kay jewelers account.  I receive a nice credit increase of $2600.  My new credit limit is 7600. 
Experian-770 Transunion-780 Equifax-780
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
guydiver
Established Contributor

Re: nice credit increase

Congrats on the nice CLI.  Was this automatic, or did you request it?  And if you don't mind, how long have you had the account, and what kind of purchase history on the account?  I have heard that Kay likes you to have 11 months  before a CLI.  I just paid off mine a couple of months early  on a 12 month no interest 3K purchase.  I also had another no interest purchase during that time, well over 3K total.  I have been wondering if they would give me a CLI anytime soon.  Thanks. 
Message 2 of 4
madesomemistakes
Valued Member

My credit increase was automatic. I also just paid my account off a couple months early on a 12 month no interest plan.  I only made one purchase and it was about 3K too.  You will probably get an increase very soon.
Experian-770 Transunion-780 Equifax-780
Message 3 of 4
guydiver
Established Contributor

Madesomemistakes:  Thanks for the info.  I got my Kay card last Dec. to buy a Christmas present.  They gave me a good CL of $7650 to start, I had just hit 700 Fico EQ the day before, and that is what they pulled.  I got the 12 mo. no interest deal on the 3K, and paid it off last month.  I am waiting for it to post this month(usually the 22nd) as a zero balance on my reports.   I paid it off before it reported last month, but they always post the previous months balance on my CR....a month behind.  I'm looking to improve my utilization, and a decent CLI would help get me to that magic 9% of my revolving credit limit overall.  Thanks again for the info, first time I could find this on the forum for any recent activity during these uncertain credit times.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.