Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nordies

tag
bamagirl1
Established Contributor

Re: nordies

and that was for a cli not for a new account..my newest acct is 6 months old that number was for equifax..tu i think i have 3 and experian about 5 all over a 2 yr period with some of them scheduled to drop this year.
Message Edited by bamagirl1 on 02-05-2009 02:01 PM
~01/2008 Ficos TU 571-EX 647-EQ 652~
~3/21/2009 Ficos TU 705 EX 702 EQ 692~
~9/9/09 Ficos TU 718 EQ 693 EX???
~06/25/12 Ficos TU 719 EQ 677 EX??
Message 11 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I just feel like you could talk your way around inquiries if you talked to a live rep if the application happen to be declined.
Message 12 of 13
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Just want to point out to everyone that it only matters how many inqs you have on the report which is pulled.

So if EQ is pulled (and my understanding is that Nordie's commonly pulls EQ), they will only see your EQ inqs. Same for the other two. Now if you app with someone like Cap One, who typically pulls all three, they will see them all. Obviously, any bureau will see new accounts which report to them, whether the inq came from them or not.

hth

Oh, and to add: remember that inqs only affect your FICO score for one year, but they display on your full reports for two years. Whether or not a lender is bothered by a 15-month-old inq is pretty random, but just remember that they will see those inqs from month 13 - month 24, even if they're not counted against you for scoring, and if they don't show on your myFICO reports.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.