Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nordstrom visa CLI - left some duckies on the table

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: nordstrom visa CLI - left some duckies on the table

creditaddict, can i ask why you had 2 accts with them? were they both platinum or visa signature cards?
Message 11 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I had a store card that was later upgraded to visa.

then later I obtained a signature card with joint account and later removed the joint status and kept the account myself. 

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah i once had 2 accts with Capital one. both accts have been closed for sometime now but i look back and think to myself why did i have 2 cards with them. i should have combined them into one at sometime but i guess it never crossed my mind back then.

Message 13 of 17
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Question for you fortunate Nordie folks: have they fixed their reporting problems? Are they now showing monthly updates on all three?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 14 of 17
tray
Valued Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
Question for you fortunate Nordie folks: have they fixed their reporting problems? Are they now showing monthly updates on all three?

Yes they are now reporting to all 3 credit bureaurs once again.

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 15 of 17
score_building
Senior Contributor

@tray wrote:

still haven't updated EQ or TU since July.

(EX updated several weeks ago.)

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 16 of 17
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

score_building wrote:

@tray wrote:

still haven't updated EQ or TU since July.

(EX updated several weeks ago.)

Gotta love TU and EQ, and their never-ending race to see which can be the slower CRA to update anything at all, whatsoever. Smiley Tongue
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.