Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

offer for new card

tag
creditguy-378
Regular Contributor

offer for new card

so i logged in to cap1 site and it had a pre approved for the orbitz card i said what the heck no af so i pulled the trigger and bam wow bam instant 7300 limit i called just to confirm i think that they are trying to move up  from the sub prime catagory since they have been buying up stuff around the nation also a bit of info the csr whom i talked with said they will be starting customer requested cli on cards in the excellent catagory next year as well as they are going to be adding more steps to the credit steps cards

always use credit wisely and you won't ever feel like you're working just for the task master
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: offer for new card

Congrats on the nice new CL and thanks for the new info on Cap1. I am not a big fan of them, but it will be interesting to see if they can have top notch customer service on their new higher tier credit cards and build their rep up.

Message 2 of 4
JonStur
Established Contributor

Wonder if they allow customer ini. CLI's on their newly acquired HSBC cards..

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 3 of 4
john398
Senior Contributor

Just curious how many capital one cards did the original poster have?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.