Did you mean: 

oh my goodnes!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: oh my goodnes!

Brammy wrote:

dnm45227 wrote:
wow! i bet if it were DISCOVER you would have another view.

Nope, checked in and asked for it

oh, so my hvt was based in part because of no request on file.

how's the saying go. easier to beg forgiveness, than ask for permission?

seriously though, i've had my eye on those 3 for a while and this gold be a reason, right?
Message 21 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for the support van, and the congrats cory.
Message 22 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

dnm45227 wrote:

Brammy wrote:

dnm45227 wrote:
wow! i bet if it were DISCOVER you would have another view.

Nope, checked in and asked for it

oh, so my hvt was based in part because of no request on file.

how's the saying go. easier to beg forgiveness, than ask for permission?

seriously though, i've had my eye on those 3 for a while and this gold be a reason, right?

Ok Dmn, I apped for discover but you have been in an out of sleigh,,,,how many times?  I knew I would app discover in Nov of 07 because that was the timeline of my BK posted a million times.  Go for it if you must but you realized a decline opens you up to even harsher HVT.  as far as them merging?  I have two BOFAs same day mistake that have been there since 10/06.  Next you reaaaaly want to reage your credit file AGAIN!!! Oops sorry, saving some for later

Message 23 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok brammy cooler heads and hvt have taken effect. i really don't want another eq hard (didn't want one ealier, that's why i asked), so no apping for me. however, since my file only has an average age of 1 year, (with oldest account on record being 5 years) if i could find a killer tu, inq, new account friendly pull i would likely be all over it.
Message 24 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

dnm45227 wrote:
ok brammy cooler heads and hvt have taken effect. i really don't want another eq hard (didn't want one ealier, that's why i asked), so no apping for me. however, since my file only has an average age of 1 year, (with oldest account on record being 5 years) if i could find a killer tu, inq, new account friendly pull i would likely be all over it.

Only cause we love you D. To be honest I am totally expecting some sort of AA from at least one of my creitors (hopefully one I plan to close) but I knew that BEFORE HITTING SUBMIT. Tanked my PFICO, lost 14 TU points. If you really want or need this card, go for it.

Message Edited by Brammy on 11-17-2007 12:37 PM
Message 25 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

no, i think i will wait. i want to go for increases w/jfcu and citi in 5 months, and will hit amex agian mid dec/first of jan. i also want to app nasa, penfed, delta community cu, and cccu in 5 months as well.
Message 26 of 30
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@dnm45227 wrote:
no, i think i will wait. i want to go for increases w/jfcu and citi in 5 months, and will hit amex agian mid dec/first of jan. i also want to app nasa, penfed, delta community cu, and cccu in 5 months as well.

Geez louise, have fun keeping track of all that! Smiley Surprised
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 27 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@dnm45227 wrote:

Geez louise, have fun keeping track of all that! Smiley Surprised

all plays into my ultimate goal of obtaining $500,000 in unsecured credit one day. with at least 2 card by seperate issuers over 25k.

i've had life events (haven't we all) and i'm sick and tired of having to clean them up on lendors terms. i'm going to put alternatives in place to handle the issues, then clean things up at my leisure someday.
Message 28 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

dnm45227 wrote:

I think you made a wise decision, you most certainly don't want to court PenFed and be Dc'd because of 'debt pyramiding'.

Message 29 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy wrote:

dnm45227 wrote:

I think you made a wise decision, you most certainly don't want to court PenFed and be Dc'd because of 'debt pyramiding'.

yeppers, read the threads about being called an egyptian. all part of the new wiser, smarter, less app happy dnm2.0!
Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.