Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oh my goodnes!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

oh my goodnes!

i have had my citi dpr for about 5 months and hit the love button last month. rejected, no hard for lack of 6 moth history.

yesterday i see a 6.0, for 6 month, no fee bt offer when i log on to my account.

well this morning i call.

i said i would like to take advantage of the generous offer, but my cl was too low. she asked how much would i need to transfer. i said i have several cards and i could transfer some of them, but i don't want any of my cards over 30% utilization and with the limit i have w/citi i really can't take advantage of the offer. she said she would take my income and employer info and e-mail the credit dept and call me back in half an hour. i asked if it would be a hard inq review, she said soft.
about 10 minutes later oh sweet jesus, thank you! i haven't got a call back yet, but just looked at my online account.....new cl from 3.5k to 5.1k!!!!!
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: oh my goodnes!

Just goes to show ya, people make all the difference in the world!  Computers are fun and useful, but there's just no substitute for talking to a live body!
Congrats!

Van

Message 2 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks, van. funny thing it's been at least half an hour and no phone call, maybe she's busy. either way i'm thankful for the cli!
Message 3 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

crud, they pulled a hard on eq! well at least it wasn't wasted. does anyone think that if i app for a pp, dividends, or cash returns the hards will merge?
Message 4 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

IF the source if the INQ is identical- yes

@dnm45227 wrote:
crud, they pulled a hard on eq! well at least it wasn't wasted. does anyone think that if i app for a pp, dividends, or cash returns the hards will merge?

Message 5 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

here's today's and the one when i opened up the account, should i take a gamble?

CITIBANK OF SOUTH DAKOTA 
Hide Details11/17/2007 Creditor Contact Information

CITIBANK OF SOUTH DAKOTA
PO Box 6241
Sioux Falls, SD 571176241
(800) 950-5114

CITI CARDS CBSDNA  
Hide Details07/17/2007 Creditor Contact Information

CITI CARDS CBSDNA
PO Box 6241
Sioux Falls, SD 571176241

Message 6 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

dmn get back to the sleigh center!!!!!
Message 7 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy wrote:

sheesh! hvt for even thinking about it?
Message 8 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

dnm45227 wrote:

Brammy wrote:

Not for thinking about it but, if you app, I will personally administer your HVT!!! 

Message 9 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy wrote:

dnm45227 wrote:

Brammy wrote:

Not for thinking about it but, if you app, I will personally administer your HVT!!! 

but citi started it. i specifically asked soft review. in my warped mind, if i can get the most out of the screw up why not go for it?
Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.