Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

online bill never showed up cap 1

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

online bill never showed up cap 1

So im nearly 2 weeks removed from when i usually see my statement and i usually have my bill paid by now but my 3 cap 1's all show 0 due with the previous closing date as the due date.

So what should i do as i cant make a min payment if i dont know what the min actually is?

Any chance i can escape without having to make a payment with this issue?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: online bill never showed up cap 1

@Anonymous wrote:

So im nearly 2 weeks removed from when i usually see my statement and i usually have my bill paid by now but my 3 cap 1's all show 0 due with the previous closing date as the due date.

So what should i do as i cant make a min payment if i dont know what the min actually is?

Any chance i can escape without having to make a payment with this issue?

If your cards have a balance, I could definitely call them up/online chat to see what's going on. 

Making an 'assumption' is just not worth the trouble in the event you do have a payment(s) due.  Even if you're eventually able to get any late fees reversed, it will most certainly be a hassle and your internal payment history will be impacted regardless.

Message 2 of 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: online bill never showed up cap 1

Agree with UncleB, when in doubt, call. I would rather pay over than to accidently miss a payment or risk messing up my internal payment history. That could effect you worse later on in cases like cli requests etc. Better to be safe than sorry i saySmiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.