Did you mean: 

only lost 7-10pts from the great App spree

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: only lost 7-10pts from the great App spree

@Aarvard wrote:

The question is, will you meet the spending requirement for the sign up bonus for all the recently acquired cards?

I will now that I can pay my rent in the apt office, and I can now pay my montly insurance over the phone, and a few more bills like cable, cell, utilites, food.Itll take me into the first part of June on the Venture to get it, but should get the QS Visa Siggy end of April..Ill let everyone know the outcome if I get the bonues the second time aroundSmiley Wink

Message 21 of 26
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Kostya1992 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Kostya1992 wrote:

Dont worry my brother got like 25 new lines of credit and 150 inq across all 3 CB this year.

I remember that.....

so do I now that you mention it in the app section...  He went on a crazy arse app spree like I have never seen before, most were denials if I remember it correctly.  How can you forget that one

He is still applying.

lol any RECENT approvals in the cluster mess?

LOL!!!  That is awesome!! hahahah

Message 22 of 26
Kostya1992
Established Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Kostya1992 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Kostya1992 wrote:

Dont worry my brother got like 25 new lines of credit and 150 inq across all 3 CB this year.

I remember that.....

so do I now that you mention it in the app section...  He went on a crazy arse app spree like I have never seen before, most were denials if I remember it correctly.  How can you forget that one

He is still applying.

lol any RECENT approvals in the cluster mess?

BOA and a bunch of store/gas cards. Think he has all SYNCB cards now.

TU08 FICO850
EX08 FICO850
EQ08 FICO850

Message 23 of 26
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Huge Congratulations are in order to you pizza for finally getting thru that very first door that seem to really open up the cascade of simply fantastic new accounts for you.

You are very right IMO in referring to it as a Great spree!

Also in my opinion this 'lil tidbit says a lot to your favor and success --->Total revolving credit reporting is 1% 

Message 24 of 26
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Huge Congratulations are in order to you pizza for finally getting thru that very first door that seem to really open up the cascade of simply fantastic new accounts for you.

You are very right IMO in referring to it as a Great spree!

Also in my opinion this 'lil tidbit says a lot to your favor and success --->Total revolving credit reporting is 1% 

Thanks CM..I think it does too. Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 26
Chaselover
Frequent Contributor

Good luck,, i will not be a person who will scold u, but what i cant understand is how r u goona meet all those minimum spends. Im sure u wud hav to spend alot within a few months, right?

In a committed relationship with Chase from 12/2012.
Age: 26, Income: $59,240/-, Current score: TU from CK: 750/A (12/24/14), TU Vantage score from CK: 775/C (12/24/14), Experian from Creditsesame: 717, Equifax from myfico: 724, Overall Util: 1% (12/24/14), Total credit limits: $62,150, In the garden from 12/19/2014, AAoA : 7 months, Oldest account: 8 months, Newest account: 1 week, HP: 18.
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.