cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

openskycc.com Questions for anyone that has this card.

tag
Shawn_S

openskycc.com Questions for anyone that has this card.

Didn't apply for this card yet but have some questions about it.

1. How long did it take to find out you were approved?  Did it tell you instantly or did you have to wait?

2. Is it possible to view your balance and pay this card online? I didn't see a login/account section at www.openskycc.com anywhere.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

Re: openskycc.com Questions for anyone that has this card.

@Shawn_S wrote:

1. How long did it take to find out you were approved?  Did it tell you instantly or did you have to wait?

2. Is it possible to view your balance and pay this card online? I didn't see a login/account section at www.openskycc.com anywhere.

not sure but its a secured card with an af of 50 dollars. max limit it says 200-300 at time of opening. 

id skip this one and get another secured somewhere else. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 2 of 5
Link2k
Valued Member

It is 200-3000.
As far as I know they accept everone it is a no credit check card. That being said its still noy worth it. High AF and no grace period meaning interest starts accruing day 1. Much better secured options are around

Message 3 of 5
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

@Shawn_S wrote:

I had the card a few years ago, when the terms were much better.    There is no grace period now, so interest accrues from posting. so you would not want to let much time between charges and payment.   They had an online account to pay your bill which worked fine.  

I think approval is still based on identity verification.  They had some email sent, phone calls protocol to go through.   Should be able to get it done in a few hours during business hours.

It is an OK card to start rebuilding and you have no open accounts and you have bad credit.    I'd get it if you are declined for a better secured card with bank/CU.  

Message 4 of 5
7ate9
Valued Member

I've had this card since it was first issued by Public Savings Bank.  Initially it was ideal because there was no annual fee, and there was a grace period... but since Capital Bank took over the terms have become less favorable.   There are better options out there.  I would only choose this card as a last resort.  I would definitely shop around and look for a secured card that will graduate to unsecured.

Best of luck to you.

TU08 740(1/20/16)

Last app: 06/19/2015
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.