Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

opt in/out

tag
oracles
Valued Contributor

opt in/out

How do you check to see if you are opt out or opt in?

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: opt in/out

@oracles wrote:

Thanks

I believe you would just submit to opt in again... not sure you can see if your on the list or not 

Message 2 of 5
oracles
Valued Contributor

Thanks Credit, i just did it just in case

My scores are in the mid 700's but i am not receiving offers so i was alittle concern

Message 3 of 5
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

You know what's odd, Oracles...I have good scores too (not as high) and the only things I ever receive offers for are Discover cards and Disney Visa cards, LOL.  I have no use for a Disney Visa card (as much as I love Donald), nor a Discover card. I feel Discover isn't used many places still, at least here in Boston.  Though I have seen it grow in popularity as of late.

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 4 of 5
score_building
Senior Contributor

@oracles wrote:

Thanks

Pulled directly from EQ yesterday and noticed this info. printed at the bottom of the cbr. 

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.