Senior Contributor
Wolf3

Re: orbitz

creditnocash wrote:

wonder if they would accept a line thats 3 years + with less then 5k. 

but a line with 5k that was only a year old? 

i noticed on my bureau reports it actually states when i got my cli's. so under manual review i wonder if they can see this as well. 

You mean a line that is over 3 years old but only hit 5K in the last year.   That would meet the criteria as written. 

Valued Contributor
creditnocash

Re: orbitz

Wolf3 wrote:

creditnocash wrote:

wonder if they would accept a line thats 3 years + with less then 5k. 

but a line with 5k that was only a year old? 

i noticed on my bureau reports it actually states when i got my cli's. so under manual review i wonder if they can see this as well. 

You mean a line that is over 3 years old but only hit 5K in the last year.   That would meet the criteria as written. 

that was actually a seprate thought.. but yeah i guess

what i really meant like for example ive had 2 cards for 2 years now. next year they will both hit 3 years but i have two 5k card but they will only be a year and a half old each. 

Current: Discover Fico 689 8/14 Walmart Fico 697 8/14

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 6 TU 3 EX 4 | Most Recent: 09/04/2013
2 Inquiries in The Last 12 Months

2014 Goals:
Lower Utility

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$2900
Citi Diamond Preferred$6000
Citizens Mastercard$7000

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+